Daily Quote: "Perfect health is above gold; a sound body before riches." - King Solomon
Good morning, my friends, from your faithful Naked Nutrition Knight. Today I'd like to give you a few more keys to good nutrition and some tips to eating healthy. Are you ready for some practical insider information on what the best whole food nutritional supplements are?
Before I share this useful information, I need to say that you should not by buying processed synthetic man-made vitamins and mineral and nutritional supplements. Most of these products are now being made by drug companies, and most of them are being made in foreign countries like China. The main reason that you shouldn't be buying them is that they are "synthetic" man-made chemical copies of what is found naturally in nature. In other words, most of them have been chemically produced in a pharmaceutical laboratory and are not made from the natural food sources found in nature.
This is a huge problem because your body cannot effectively utilize these "synthetic" man-made versions of vitamins and minerals. In fact, many of them are not even recognized by your body as vitamins and minerals, and they are therefore rejected by your body as toxins, which is what they really are. If you are loading up every day on "synthetic" chemically-based man-made vitamins and minerals, you are actually weakening your body with chemicals that are often toxic to your system and are not able to be recognized or utilized by your body. I encourage you to stop buying these man-made products.
The best source for natural vitamins and minerals, enzymes, anti-oxidants, and phytonutrients is from live whole foods. In other words, eat an apple and some watermelon. Get your nutrition from real live fresh organic whole foods such as vegetables, greens, fruits, berries, grains, seeds, nuts, legumes and beans. These foods are loaded with vitamins and minerals and hundreds of other important nutrients.
In addition to eating these whole foods, you can also juice your vegetables and fruits in order to get a concentrated amount of natural vitamins and minerals and enzymes. However, this must be done in moderation because you don't want to overload your system with too much natural sugar found in fruits. The down side to juicing is that many people find it just too inconvenient due to the cleaning up process. People often buy a juicer and use it for several weeks or months, but soon they stop using it because it is just too much work to buy all the fresh produce, wash it, juice it, and clean up the mess afterwards day after day.
There is another "next best alternative" source for getting your natural vitamins and minerals. It's called live whole food nutritional supplements. What does that mean? Simply put, it means that they take the fresh live organic fruits & berries, greens and vegetables, and they pick them at their peak of ripeness and nutritional value, and turn them into a juice mixture. Then they dry the juice using a low-heat dehydration process that preserves the nutrients without preservatives. The final natural product is a powder that you simply mix with water (rehydrate) and drink. In this way you're able to get the full nutritional value of all of that live organic whole food produce, including all of the natural occurring vitamins, minerals, enzymes, anti-oxidants, phytonutrients, & hundreds of other nutrivitve compounds.
TAKE THESE NATURAL WHOLE FOOD NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
Here is a brief, condensed list of some of the very best natural whole food nutritional supplements that you can (and should) be putting in your body every day. These foods are often referred to as superfoods or superjuices because they are so loaded with powerful nutritional compounds that are so good for your body's health and vitality.
1. Drink a top-quality "GREEN DRINK" every day. These should come in a powdered dehydrated form that you simply mix with water and drink. Never buy a green drink or superjuice that is in a liquid form because it has been pasteurized (which kills many of the living nutrients) and because it has had unhealthy preservatives added to it to keep it from going moldy. Always look for a dry dehydrated powder form that you mix with water.
Make sure that it is loaded with high-quality, ripe, live natural organic whole foods. These should include as many as possible of the following foods, superfoods and superjuices: Barley grass juice, wheat grass juice, alfalfa leaf juice, oat grass juice, Klamath Lake blue-green algae, spirulina, chlorella, kelp, lots of powerful greens and vegetables, lots of antioxidant rich fruits and berries such as noni-fruit, mangosteen, wolfberry-goji, acai berry, black currant, blackberry, blueberry, pomegranate, bilberry, raspberry, purple grape, elderberry, cranberry, strawberry, and apple; lots of nutrient dense seeds, nuts, and sprouts such as flax seed, oat bran, brown rice fiber, almond seed, sunflower seed, wheat sprout, quinoa sprout, amaranth sprout, pumpkin seed, chia seed, and sesame seed; many active enzymes and fulvic minerals; and a lot of resilient living probiotics.
You can go to a health food store to find green drinks, but most of them taste like you're licking a lawnmower. Sadly, most people who buy them end up throwing them away after one or two tastes because they simply taste so awfully green. The secret to overcoming this problem is to find a green drink that has a lot of fruits and berries added in to the greens and vegetable juices that add an element of sweetness that makes the green drink actually taste good. I warn you, there aren't many out there, so you'll really have to look everywhere until you find one. By the way, I can make your search very easy because several months ago I found just such a superjuice green drink that has everything mentioned above, and it actually tastes great. It's called, "The Feast." Believe it or not, my small kids even love it and demand it every morning. If you would like to learn more about this amazing green drink, you can find information on it at the following website. The FEAST
2. Drink some Bragg's Organic APPLE CIDER VINEGAR every morning. In 400 B.C., Hippocrates (the father of medicine) discovered that natural, undistilled apple cider vinegar is a powerful cleansing and healing elixir - a naturally occurring antibiotic and antiseptic that fights germs, bacteria, mold, and viruses - for a healthier, stronger, longer life. The best kind to use is organic, raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar with the "mother" in it. You can find this at most health food stores. I recommend the Bragg's brand and their book, "Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System: Learn these Powerful Health Qualities for a Longer, Healthier, Youthful Life!" by Paul Bragg and Patricia Bragg. They recommend mixing 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with some raw honey or raw agave nectar in 8 ounces of water upon rising every morning.
3. Use EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL every day in your smoothies and/or cooking. Coconut oil is a very healthy oil that has many benefits for your body, including assisting in weight loss. Two more excellent oils to add to your diet are EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL and SESAME OIL.
4. Use as a sweetener RAW HONEY (unheated, unfiltered, natural, unprocessed pollen-rich). Also, you can take raw honey related superfoods such as propolis, bee pollen, and royal jelly. Honey possesses miraculous nutritional and medicinal properties. However, I caution you not to take more than one or two teaspoons a day. Too much honey may adversely affect the pancreas, liver, and adrenals and contribute to sugar-metabolism disorders.
5. I would also recommend taking GTF CHROMIUM on a daily basis. Most Americans are deficient in chromium, which is an essential co-factor of insulin that helps control & regulate insulin in your body.
6. Start using HIMALAYAN KRYSTAL SALT in your diet, in moderation. Stop using table salt immediately. It contains only sodium chloride, can cause the body to retain water which can cause swelling, edema, and cellulite; and it often has additives such as aluminum hydroxide, sodiumferrocyanide, calcium phosphate, stearic acid, and others which can be toxic. When ingested, the body recognizes table salt as a poison and accumulates water in and around the cells to protect them from this invading substance.
On the other hand, Krystal Salt contains all 72 mineral elements that the human body consists of in ideal proportions. All these minerals are in the perfect crystal matrix and ultimate ionic form (electrically charged). Krystal salt is the only antioxidant that works everywhere in the body. Once Krystal Salt is introduced into the body, a profound regeneration of the cell membranes becomes possible. If you would like more information on Himalayan Krystal Salt or Miracle Krystal Salt, simply do a Google search, find a producer of the salt, and order some, or click on this link to where I get mine: Himalayan Krystal Salt Then get rid of all table salt from your kitchen, diet, and life.
I trust this information has been helpful to you. I encourage you to incorporate these SIX SUPERFOODS into your daily diet.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Daily Quote: "Perfect health is above gold; a sound body before riches." - King Solomon