Greetings health conscious friends.
Today I'd like to share an article I found on NewsTarget.com that I think you will benefit from.
"The Great Fat Debate:
Why Virgin Coconut Oil is Best"
It's quite a lengthy in-depth article, so I've included the link for you to click on if you'd like to read it. It is loaded with useful information and research findings on virgin coconut oil.
Incorporating virgin coconut oil into your diet is another one of the keys to good nutrition and to eating healthy with the Feast.
Before I forget, I wanted to let you know that URI International sells an excellent Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil called "Coconut Pure."
Prices are: 18 fluid oz. $18.95, 32 fluid oz. $29.95, and 128 fluid oz. $72.95.
Coconut Pure by URI: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Below the link I will post a few of the most important points that I believe are worth remembering.
ARTICLE LINK: The Great Fat Debate - Why Virgin Coconut Oil Is Best
Summary of the most important points from the article:
1. Coconut oil is made up of medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA’s).
2. MCFA’s actually helps us to lose weight, lower cholesterol, improve diabetic conditions and reduce the risk of heart troubles.
3. One of the most outstanding benefits of consuming MCFA’s is that they do not require the liver to digest and emulsify them. This means instant energy and increased thermogenesis (increased metabolic rate in the body) which leads to more heat production as well as improved circulation.
4. For anyone with impaired fat digestion or a removed gallbladder, coconut oil is the only oil to consume as it is very easily digested.
5. MCFA’s are also known for having antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, so they are beneficial to our immune system.
6. In addition, coconut oil assists people with under-active thyroids by increasing the metabolic rate of the body and creating more energy.
Ray Peat Ph.D., a physiologist who has worked with progesterone and related hormones since 1968, says that the sudden surge of polyunsaturated oils in the food chain post World War II has caused many changes in hormones.
Remember that good nutrition and eating healthy begin with eating 5-12 servings of fresh organic vegetables and fruits daily, and taking the Feast by URI is one of the best ways to get that nutrition in a convenient, lifestlye-friendly, economical way.